The Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (MINECO) has approved the call for 2016 for the granting of EMPLEA grants , for the hiring by PYMES, JEIs and Spin-off of university graduates and non-university graduates with professional training of a higher degree or equivalent. carry out R & D & i activities related to those that the beneficiary companies carry out or are going to carry out.
By way of summary, we highlight the following features of the aid:
Requirements for technologists
- Be in possession of the academic qualification that corresponds to the one required in the resolution of the concession.
- Not having been linked by employment contract with the company requesting the aid in the twelve months prior to the publication of the call.
- Not having been previously hired through an employment contract financed with grants granted in any of the previous INNCORPORA or EMPLEA calls.
- Not having a share in the share capital of the company requesting the grant, or of another shareholder or company related to the same, that supposes a capacity of direct or indirect control in its board of directors.
- Gross annual remuneration may not be less than 19,000 euros in the case of technologists with a university degree and 15,000 euros when a non-university graduate with professional training of a higher or equivalent degree is hired.
- Minimum duration of the contract will invariably be 36 months counted from its start date. The maximum duration of the contract will not be subject to restrictions, and may be indefinite.
- The hiring must be full-time and with full dedication to carrying out the R & D & I activities that will be included in the resolution granting the aid.
- The technologist can not be hired simultaneously by another company during the working day of the contract that is financed with these aids.
- The labor contracts that are financed will not be able to count on bonuses / reductions of any type.
Characteristics of the aid
- The grants will be granted for full annuities , coinciding with the period of execution of the aid. This will last for 3 consecutive and uninterrupted years .
- The amount of the aid will be determined according to the budget that can be financed.
- The fundable concepts will be the expenses derived from the hiring of personnel to carry out R & D & I activities, this cost includes the gross remuneration and the social security contribution received during the period of execution of the aid.
- It will be financed up to a maximum of 65%, a percentage that can reach up to 75% in the event that the activities to be carried out by the technologist are carried out in the following communities or autonomous cities: Andalusia, Canary Islands, Castilla-La Mancha , Ceuta, Extremadura, Galicia, Melilla, Principality of Asturias and Region of Murcia .
- The maximum annual amount that may be granted for each aid may not exceed 30,000 euros in the event that a university-qualified technologist is hired and of 000 euros when a non-university graduate with professional training of a higher or equivalent degree is hired.
- The same company can not request more than two grants .
- The continuity of the aid in the second and third annuities will be conditioned to the verification of compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract with the technologist.
- Call in the de minimis regime .
We remind you that the deadline to submit the applications corresponding to this call will begin on April 14, 2016 at 10:00 am and end on May 4, 2016 at 3:00 pm.