the Art market gone wild is a three-day outdoor arts and crafts market featuring handcrafted and locally made products in one of Atlanta’s most popular cultural destinations.
This page only describes the Art Gone Wild market. For information on Paint-Out Artists of the Week, click here.
- June 17-19, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Throughout Zoo Atlanta.
- Guest entry to the market requires general zoo admission or membership.
- Up to 30 suppliers will be selected.
- Rain or shine! In the event of extreme weather conditions, all vendors will receive instructions via email.
- Applications accepted: until April 8
- Announcement of the selection by e-mail: before April 13
- Booth fees due: April 20
- Supplier information packages sent by e-mail: before May 18
- Event days: June 17 to 19, 2022, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Zoo Atlanta is located in Atlanta’s historic Grant Park. Learn more here.
- Expected 3,000 to 7,000 guests per day. Guest entry to the market requires general zoo admission or membership.
- This event occurs outdoors in June, with an average daily temperature of 67°F to 87°F.
- Zoo Atlanta is a family destination that values diversity. All supplier products must reflect this commitment.
- To learn more about what Zoo Atlanta is doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect the community, click here.
- Sellers must commit to one, two or all market days. All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Vendors will be assigned a 10’x10′ booth in a public area outside the Zoo. Cabins can be shared by up to two approved vendors. Both vendors must apply and be selected. Booth fees must be paid in full in one transaction.
- Sellers must provide their own:
- Tent 10’x10’*
- Table and/or chairs*
- Display stands, displays, shelves, tablecloths, etc.
- POS system or other secure transaction method. Wi-Fi is available in some areas, but personal hotspots are recommended.
- Transport to/from your vehicle and stand, such as wagons or trolleys. No trucks, trailers or other vehicles will be permitted on zoo grounds.
- Each booth (even those that share a booth) can have up to three booth attendants in total, including yourself. Zoo Atlanta staff or volunteers may not operate your booth.
- Sellers must acquire all required licenses and collect sales tax as required by law.
- Vendors are expected to conduct themselves professionally and in a manner that reflects Zoo Atlanta’s mission and values.
- Merchandise MUST be original, handmade and created by the seller. The merchandise does not have to be related to the zoo or the animals.
- Vendors must follow Zoo Atlanta’s COVID-19 and mask-wearing policies.
- Other rules, regulations and policies will apply and will be reviewed with vendors during email screening.
*Rental available if noted upon request
Zoo Atlanta will provide:
- An assigned 10’x10′ space in an outdoor public area of the Zoo.
- Hospitality room with light refreshments and water (bringing your own reusable water bottle is always encouraged).
- Event marketing through select Zoo Atlanta channels.
- A positive and supportive community that encourages creativity and entrepreneurship.
Registration fees: Any
- $200 for a 10’x10′ booth per day
- +$180/day Sole Vendor Space 10×20
- +29$/day Tent rental
- +$39/day Tent rental with sides
- +$19/day rental of a 6′ table & 2 chairs
- +10/day Space with power outlet nearby + extension cord
All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. Selected artists will be contacted by April 13.
Artists who also wish to participate as Paint-Out Week artists will need to apply separately. [LINK to pop up]
Deadline: April 8, 2022
Questions? Contact [email protected]