Genshin Impact 3.0 introduced the final element of the Seven Elements system, Dendro. However, we don’t have many options for item characters at the moment.
Therefore, Collei is a crucial character in the current meta as one of the few to bring the Dendro cause to the battlefield.
With that, we’ve crafted a Collei build guide to maximize his potential and use your resources in the best possible way to boost Dendro’s favorite into your roster.
Who is Collei?
Collei is a young forest ranger. A victim of Fatui Experimentation, Collei battles a chronic illness under the protection of Tighnari.
- With Dendro Reactions dominating the current meta, and with only two Dendro Supports, Collei plays a very important role in new teams.
- Collei’s support abilities have intensified very well with Constellations, and players can get her for free in Genshin Impact 3.0 and Spiral Abyss 3.1
- Collei is a support who can work in many different team compositions.
- Collei Elemental Burst has a very weak Dendro application.
- Generation of low energy particles, energy recharge required in its construction.
Collei will work well with F2P options but the weapon she wields is heavily contested by other characters.
|5 stars||Elegy for the End||Energy recharge||Increases Elemental Mastery by 60. When the character wielding this weapon’s Elemental Skills or Elemental Bursts hit opponents, that character gains a Seal of Remembrance. This effect can be triggered once every 0.2s and can be triggered even if said character is not on the field. When you have 4 Sigils of Remembrance, they will all be consumed and all nearby party members will get the “Millennial Movement: Farewell Song” effect for 12s. “Millennial Movement: Farewell Song” increases Elemental Mastery by 100 and increases ATK by 20%. Once this effect is triggered, you will no longer gain Memory Seals for 20 seconds.|
|3 stars||Wireless||Elemental Mastery||Increases elemental skill and elemental burst damage by 48%.|
Elegy for the End
- The 5-Star Bow will enhance Collei’s support abilities, providing an additional energy recharge.
- If you have the weapon in your inventory, it will be very useful in Collei.
- Elemental Mastery is the most important stat in Dendro teams, so the single arc with EM as a secondary stat is contested by many characters.
- It’s the best F2P option for Collei, but if you run teams with Fischl, K. Sara, or Diona, the arc is better with them.
- Collei will benefit from using energy recharge weapons, Favonius Warbow and Sacrificial Bow are good options with 3 or more refinements.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact: Collei Farming Guide – All Talent and Ascension Materials
Best Artifacts for Collei
|Best in lunge||Memories of the Deep||Memories of Deepwood||Sands: EM or ER – Goblet: Geo DMG – Tiara: Crit. DMG or Crit. Assess|
|Substitute||golden dreams||golden dreams||Sands: EM or ER – Goblet: Geo DMG – Tiara: Crit. DMG or Crit. Assess|
Memories of Deepwood
The best artifact for Collei is the four-piece from the new Deepwood Memories set which will reduce enemies’ Dendro DMG resistance by 30%.
Other artifact sets with outfield and support boosts can work with Collie, such as Gilded Dreams, Emblem of Severed Fate, or Noblesse Oblige.
But, we recommend spending your resin on the new Spire of Solitary Enlightenment area and getting the new artifacts.
Elemental Mastery is the most important stat for Dendro characters and teams, however, Collei might run into energy issues, so ER is second priority.
Best team compositions
Collei is given away for free, so players can experience Dendro’s reactions and squads, so she can be used as a support in many new squads.
We consider Collei to shine best on teams that focus on Hyperbloom and Quicken reactions.
Keep in mind that Dendro’s other characters will likely be better than Collei, but we won’t be getting new characters from this element for at least two months.
Quicken or Hyperbloom teams
The team is based on producing constant reactions with Electro, Hydro and Dendro elements boosting elemental mastery
Deepwood Memories, the new Artifact added to Collei, will provide a crucial buff to this team.
- Fischl is the big winner of Genshin Impact 3.0, her Electro app is perfect for generating Spread and Quicke reactions.
- We can add an additional electro character as battery and other buffs. Yae Miko and Kuki Shinobu are very good in this position
- Kuki adds healing to the team and Miko more DMG output.
- For Hyperbloom teams, Kokomi Hydro Application will generate a lot of reactions in a short time.
- Nilou seems to work very well in this team.
- Collei is needed by this team to produce Dendro Cores that will react with other elements.
- We recommend applying Dendro first, then Hydro or Electro.
- The Anemo characters are a great addition to this team, given that Dendro’s reactions will be absorbed into the whirlwind.
- Sucrose is the best option given that its cooldowns work very well with Kokomi and Fischl.
- Kazuha and Venti are very viable options.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 3.1 Leaks: Release Date and All the Latest News