CLEVELAND, Ohio – The Cleveland Museum of Art is offering a discounted combo ticket with a savings of $ 2 for non-members during the holiday season to two major paid special exhibitions.
The combined price for âReveal Krishna: Journey to the Sacred Mountain of Cambodiaâ and âImagine Motherhood Nowâ is $ 25 for non-member adults, which is a savings of $ 2 per ticket. Individual tickets for the Krishna exhibit cost $ 15; and $ 12 for the Maternity exhibition.
Combination tickets must be used on the same day, the museum said in a statement. âRevealing Krishnaâ is a timed exhibition, but âMotherhoodâ is not. The latter could be seen before or after a visit to the Krishna show.
Combination tickets can be booked by visiting the âReveal Krishnaâ ticket site, engage.clevelandart.org/overview/6878, and choosing the combined ticket. Combination tickets can also be reserved by calling 216-421-7350 or visiting one of the museum’s ticket offices. The museum site, clevelandart.org, offers comprehensive information on price levels for seniors, children, students and groups.
The Krishna Exhibition, which opens on Sunday, November 14, will use immersive digital displays and artwork on loan from Cambodia and France to examine the history, context and a new restoration of the masterpiece 7th century Cambodian museum, “Krishna lifting up Mount Govardhan”. ‘
âPicturing Motherhood Now,â which opened on October 16, explores how contemporary artists have invested a historic theme of traditional art with new meanings related to feminism, racial and gender identity, discrimination and injustice.
Both shows are visible until January 30. General admission to the museum is always free.
In addition to the two big shows, the museum holds six special free exhibits during the holiday season. Their titles and dates are:
* “There is nothing like the real thing: Van Gogh at the Cleveland Museum of Art”, a selection of four works on display until Sunday December 5th.
* “Ashcan School Prints and the American City, 1900-1940”, visible until Sunday December 26th.
* âFashion Identity: Mola Textiles of Panamaâ, on view until Sunday January 9.
– “Collecting Dreams: Odilon Redon”, on view until Sunday January 23. ”
* “The Life and Feats of Krishna in Indian Paintings”, on view until Sunday, February 13. ”
* “Japanese Art Stories”, on view until Sunday April 10.
The museum offers free guided tours, Tuesday through Sunday, 1 pm and 1:30 pm. Free tickets can be booked; tours are limited to 15 participants per group.